Thursday, January 26, 2012

Symbolism String


Symbols of Shay
  1. The shoe symbolizes that I like to shop and that i have my own style because I am  unique and I don’t fit in. I stand out.
  2. The soda  tab symbolizes the charity for the Children’s Hospital because i used to collect them to get money to help the Ronald Mc Donald house.
  3. The DOLPHIN RING symbolizes  Chuckie cheese because I didn’t see my little cousin in four years and she wanted to go to chuckie cheese. so that was a great memory of my life.
  4. The MASCERA  symbolizes that  I  like make up and  because i think it makes me look prettier.
  5. The BLUE HAIR TIE symbolizes that i like to do my hair because my hair is important to me.
  6. The SPOON  symbolizes I like to eat because food is so GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment