Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SPA Policy Blog Paragraph

One policy that I wish could be changed is restrictions. I feel that some staff or supervisors give restrictions for uneccassary reasons sometimes.Currently, this policy states that staff and supervisors are allowed to give you restrictions if their is school problems, caught smoking or drinking, fighting, peircings that werent done when you came, and for coming home late, or not going to school. My concern is that some staff and supervisors give restrictions for everything beside that. I think it should be changed because staff like to give students restrictions for anything and everything. It could be something stupid like not going to the dinner table. Also, some kids can even get worse for giving them a restriction. So I believe that you should give students restrictions only if it is needed. If this policy was changed, I would be happy. Maybe I would respect people more, because their not giving me a restriction for something really stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment