Monday, October 8, 2012

my weekend

I would have to say my weekend was a little crazy. Things happened that i some what didnt expect. I had an iintuition that was always there so i kinda knew. But I Had a talk nwith someone, I cant really say who. But the talk i had with this person i didnt really expect it to hurt as much as it did. It kinda hurt my feelings. I knew the way this person felt the whole time, and i knew by them coming to me and trying to start some "new" as they said was to good to be true. Thats why i felt lkike a down grade or that, that person lowered their standards. But after all i relized no, i am not a down grade. i am going to be me no matter what, and im not going to change for noone. If you dont like me for me, then oh well. Thats just how i feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment