Monday, November 5, 2012

weekend

This weekend was really fun for me, because i accomplished something that i have been waiting to do for the longest. I barely became a cheer leader this year, and i have never had the oppertunity yo be a cheerleader until i came to SPA. This is actually the first time that I ever had the oppertunity to be acheerleader out of my whole life. Thats why i am commited, and i actually try hard at bounce and at cheer practice. Because this is something that i feel im good at and i have the oppertunity to embrace and grow within something i enjoy. I have been trying for a long time to do a round off back hand spring, and i could do it but only on the trampoline. I have been doing it on the trampoline for the longest and i feel like i had what it took to do it on the cheer floor, but fear was sopping me. I had potiential so my cheer coach told me to try it on the floor. So i did but i felt like i needed a spot. I had someone spot me for a few times and then i tried on my own. And to my beilef i did it. I was so excited it has been a day i have been witing for. To be over my fear of doing it. Now i know that i can do and i can also improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment