Sunday, September 30, 2012

My weekend

My weekened was actually really fun. Things happened this weekend that i didnt really expect to happen, but just did. Im actually glad they sis. I lost some people and gained some people. Friday i went to the SDSU trip. That was really fun. I saw a bunch a people i know> Saturday i just hung with a friend. Sunday i have tio say was the best day. I went to this picnic and it was super fun. I took pictures and had snacks and stuff. then i went all the way to carlsbad and went to my rich familys house. They had a BBQ and i went swimming. But it was so fun. i came home and i was so tired. I was exsausted. I Took a shower did my homework and was ready to hop in the bed and go to sleep. Im ready to start my week .Also i have to work in the morning so that sucks but yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment