Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My year

My sophmore year so far is going really good. I feel much more mature than my freshman year. I think this beacause last year i let my problems get into the way of everything. I used my soical life as a excuse not to do my work and to screw up. Yea i was going through alot but now its all over. This year i actually plan to achieve my goals, because last year it didnt work out as i planned.This year i feel like i have much more responsibility. I also work so I dont have time to play around and screw up. I like that im actually keeping myself busy, by work, school, cheer, and homework of course. The only thing that makes me so fustrared in enlish is, edmodo. I feel like im going to fail because of it. I do nmy work, but sometimes i dont know how to turn it in. Edmodo gets so complicated and it fustrates me becasue i actually care. I want to get everything done and actually pass with a A or a b. Thats another thing i actually have higher standards for myself. I really want to do good this year. Im going to really try and work hard, because i said that last year, but this year i will not let myself fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment